[gollem] Soft links do not work anymore in cvs'ed Gollem

Michael J. Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Thu Apr 22 23:40:38 PDT 2004

Hello,

First, thanks for a great application. I really enjoy it! However, I recently
upgraded and noticed that the soft links that I have in my home directory seem
to not work anymore with gollem. Is it something that I did? Basically, Ihave
several soft links in each user's home directory to links to a shared directory
full of reasources. When I upgraded a little while ago, and again last night,
it seem to not be working any more. Please help ok?

Thanks,
Michael

Unix is a very friendly OS, it is
just picky about who it makes friends