[gollem] sqlhome backend

Mario M. Macaluso mmacaluso at quasaritalia.it
Fri Jun 11 15:08:58 PDT 2004

I'm trying to use the sqlhome backend, but it doesn't work as I expected,
file stored into file system, information into DB (owner, size, date, path).
(horde 3 snapshot of 30 april, HEAD for all, yes it's an older version but
it was customized for one client of my company)

if I use the sql driver

- 'hordeauth' => true isn't recognized
- user must authenticate itself when it use the file manager for the first
  time (session problem?)
- when uploading a file:
  a) the information is stored into DB (correct)
  b) the file is stored into DB (wrong)

if I use the sql_file driver

- it isn't documented, but looking in $PEAR_HOME/VFS/...  ....
- 'hordeauth' => true isn't recognized
- user cannot authenticate itself
- the sql driver is always loaded first generating the following error
  VFS_FILE and VFS_FOLDER variable redefined

thanks for your suggestion and sorry for my english :-)

michele