[gollem] Fwd: Re: [horde] Gollem issue

Michael J. Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Fri Jun 25 20:03:46 PDT 2004

I do have a clue as to how to see this.  I sync'd all the distributions and
everything with gollem was fine. It was not until I installed a fresh install
of all the distributions that the Gollem problem arised.

Developers, please try a fresh install. Try using hordeftp within gollem.

Let me know how I can help,

Michael

----- Message from jan at horde.org ---------    Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:53:29
+0200    From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>Reply-To: Jan Schneider