[gollem] FW: New Pref setting for recursive delete

Jeff Graves jeff at image-src.com
Wed Jul 21 14:14:54 PDT 2004

What I mean is, rather than having a three way option of Always, never,
ask for folder deletion, what if we have two separate options. One for
recursive deletes on or off, and one for confirm delete of files/folders
on or off (it would only pop up once for recursive folder delete).

Jeff Graves, MCSA
Customer Support Engineer
Image Source, Inc.
10 Mill Street