[gollem] Recursive Deletes

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Aug 1 21:53:00 PDT 2004

Quoting Jeff Graves <jeff at image-src.com>:

> Well, I was bored, so here's it with the three-way option. These diffs
> are from a fresh cvs checkout not on top of what I have already sent
> (though you'll need the manager.php and manager.html still). I'm going
> home before I cause any more trouble - I have to sit through hours of
> DNC traffic ;)

Well, seems like you would have had time for trouble after all, given how
successfully we seem to have scared everyone out of the city.

This version of the patch has been committed - thanks! I removed the constants
that were never defined anywhere, but otherwise it's pretty much as-is. Nifty.

Thanks,
-chuck