[gollem] Problem with latest update

EB horde at rnet-tech.com
Thu Aug 26 08:40:51 PDT 2004

I am using the head version of horde et al.

When I click on the File Manger I get the following errors:

Notice: Undefined index: in /var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Session.php on
line 56

Notice: Undefined index: driver in
/var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Session.php on line 98

Warning: factory(VFS/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/usr/share/pear/VFS.php on line 564

Warning: factory(): Failed opening 'VFS/.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/pear/VFS.php on
line 564

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getrequiredcredentials() in
/var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Session.php on line 105

------------------
If I then click the same link a second time, I get these errors:

Notice: Undefined index: label in /var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php
on line 184

Notice: Undefined index: dir in /var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php
on line 185

Notice: Undefined index: dir in /var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php
on line 196

Notice: Undefined index: home in /var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php
on line 196

Notice: Undefined index: home in /var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php
on line 186

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 323

I am using ftp as the backend and I can login from the local machine terminal.
Are there any logs I should check? I saw nothing in horde.log or the vsftpd.log
files.  Any help would be appriciated.

THanks,

-eb