[gollem] Which horde version

Joe Grastara joe at med.nyu.edu
Thu Sep 30 10:27:58 PDT 2004

Hi,

I am trying to install Gollem on a Red Hat 8.0 Linux/Apache 1.3/PHP 4.3
box.  I have been having trouble getting it working and was wondering
if anyone had any luck with a specific version of the Horde framework.
I have been using the 3.0-Alpha release from ftp.horde.org but keep
getting the following error after logging in and navigating to the File
Manger menu:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getservicelink() in
/usr/local/www/htdocs/horde-3.0-ALPHA/gollem/templates/menu/menu.inc on
line 23

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe