[gollem] Gollem and blank screen

Derek Engi dengi at salemsouthlyonlibrary.info
Mon Oct 25 08:25:38 PDT 2004

I have recently installed Horde3.0 and Gollem1.0 from CVS.  I am
Authenticating with a mysql back end.  Everything seems to be in order, but
when I click on "file manager" from the horde side menu it just takes me to
a blank screen.  If I log out and try going to /horde/golem/login.php, it
also takes me to a blank white screen.  Any one have any ideas?  I would be
much obliged.  I saw a post about golem and blank screens, but my test.php
file confirms that my php is compiled with ftp support. I have installed
wu-ftpd as well as the vfs table in the db.

Thanks in advance.
Derek

---
Derek Engi