[gollem] Unable to login to any ftp sites

Michael P. Seltser mseltser at soroki.com
Sun Jan 23 09:44:08 PST 2005

I have updated "gollem" with the latest source tree available as
of 01/23 and no luck being able to login to any ftp sites I setup in
"backends.php".  When trying to login, "File Manager Login" says "Login failed."
no matter what I do.  Any help would be appreciated

  Here is my ftp example I used:
$backends['ftp'] = array(
    'name' => 'FTP Server',
    'driver' => 'ftp',
    'params' => array(
    'hostspec' => 'ftp.horde.org',
    'port' => 21,
    'username' => 'anonymous',
    'password' => 'horde at horde.org',

   // Use passive mode?
    'pasv' => false,
   // Hide all files that match this regex
   // 'filter' => '^regex$'
    ),
    'attributes' => array('type', 'name', 'download', 'modified',
'size', 'permission', 'owner', 'group')
);