[gollem] Golem right over files and dirs using sql with homes form golem & sql custom query for horde auth.

Davidescu Ioan ionut at extra-net.ro
Wed Mar 2 03:15:56 PST 2005

Hi there.

I am using horde and the auth part in horde is made from mysql custom made queries. I have install golem and I am using sql + home dirs. Everything is working OK. I want to know if I create some folders in the ROOT dir (public folders) how can I make them accesible or visible only from specific user grups that I have.

Example.
I have the group named "domain.com" and inside them it i have user1 at domain.com, user2 at domain.com.

These user can login to horde, can can access the golem They already have [root]/user1 at domain.com, and [root]/user2 at domain.com private folders. I want to create some folders in the [root] folder like [root]\comercial [root]\tmp and I wnat to give rights olnly to domain.com  user.

In my current status I created this last dirs [root]\comercial [root]\tmp, but all horde user from all grups (domains) can have access to them. I tryed using the chmod command but the options there are not activated aftrer I create a dir or upload a file:

Type    Name      Modified       Size   Permission  Owner  Group
domain.com       03/01/2005      -             -                          -
otherdomain.com  03/01/2005    -             -                          -
2 Folders and 0 Files (0 Kb)

Best Regards,
David