[gollem] Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined method Util::realpath() in /usr/local/www/data/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 96

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Apr 18 17:18:27 PDT 2005

Quoting Martin Lohmeier <martin at mein-horde.de>:

> Edwin L. Culp wrote:
> | I'm seeing the following error when entering gollem.
> |
> | Fatal error: Call to undefined method Util::realpath() in
> | /usr/local/www/data/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 96
>
> Since april the 14th gollem depend on horde 3.1 (only cvs)....

Thanks, Martin.  I'm running cvs on all applications with latest update
from this morning.  I seem to be getting an error everywhere that
Util::realpath() is being called.  I've got the idea that it is a php5
problem but I hope that I'm wrong because I'm not seeing this on the
server that has php4.

ed