[gollem] Solved: thanks Martin: Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined method Util::realpath() in /usr/local/www/data/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 96

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Tue Apr 19 06:03:37 PDT 2005

Martin, I have no idea why it was there, but found an old horde
framework in one of the paths defined in php.ini.  I erased it,
thinking that it wasn't the problem but it now works perfectly.  Dumb
me, but it hadn't caused problems until the April 15th update for some
reason.  You got me on the right track by calling my attention to the
case issue and started me combing through the framework and php.ini.

Thanks,

ed