[gollem] Gollem File Browsing

Steve Moss smoss3 at cinci.rr.com
Fri Apr 29 07:23:26 PDT 2005

Please help if possible.  I have the latest version of Horde running on Fedore C3.  I have the CVS version of Gollem.  I am using FTP to authenticate to Gollem as of 4/29/2005.  Gollem will not upload files.  Also, I can't see the contents of any folder that is in the user's home directory.  I can see all of the individual files that aren't in a separate directory, and I can see the folder, but when I click on the folder the browser opens a new blank window.  How do I fix this?

Thanks,

Steve