[gollem] SMB support

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Tue Jun 7 06:54:58 PDT 2005

> Line number seems to have changed in the interim, so after you do,
> please update so the new report makes more sense. :)

I simplified the config a bit - removed all but the SMB backend (had left them
all enabled at home).  I'm logged in and am browsing our file server at
work. I haven't used Gollem yet, so I have to sort out what's Gollem,
what's VFS,
what's SMB, and what's my own ignorance with configuration of Gollem.  But
here's what I found:

Initial login:  Notice: Undefined index: label in /horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php
on line 183

And everything else works great so far..

Kevin
--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator