[gollem] SMB support

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Tue Jun 7 20:19:39 PDT 2005

[error] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  -1 in /pear/lib/VFS/smb.php on
line 607

Ok - so you didn't like the first line number - now there's a new one :D

Same major releases of Samba, but different OSes and minor releases (and Samba
configurations too).

Time to sleep on that too.

Kevin

Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:

> Quoting Kevin Myer <kevin_myer at iu13.org>:
>
>> But I'm getting: Undefined offset:  -1 in /pear/lib/VFS/smb.php on line 629
>>
>> Have to sleep on it..
>
> Line number seems to have changed in the interim, so after you do,
> please update so the new report makes more sense. :)
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> "But she goes not abroad in search of monsters to destroy." - John
> Quincy Adams

Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator