[gollem] Help please

Marcello Guzzinati Guzzinati at disteko.it
Wed Jun 15 06:22:23 PDT 2005

  PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
      </horde/gollem/test.php?mode=phpinfo&url=%2Fhorde%2Fgollem%2Ftest.php>

    * View loaded extensions
      </horde/gollem/test.php?mode=extensions&url=%2Fhorde%2Fgollem%2Ftest.php>

    * PHP Version: 4.3.8
    * PHP Major Version: 4.3
    * PHP Minor Version: 8
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * *You are running a supported version of PHP.*

  PHP Module Capabilities

    * FTP Support: *Yes*

  Gollem Configuration Files

    * config/backends.php: *Yes*
    * config/credentials.php: *Yes*
    * config/conf.php: *Yes*
    * config/mime_drivers.php: *Yes*
    * config/prefs.php: *Yes*

  PEAR Modules

    * *PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path)*:
       /srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib:.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php
    * PEAR: *Yes*
    * Recent PEAR: *Yes*

SuSE 9.3
gollem-HEAD-2005-05-23.tar.gz
horde-3.0.4
vsftpd-2.0.2-3
I'm configuring gollem on vsftp server.

First of all I hope the readers will excuse me for my english. I'm
configuring gollem as ftp web interface on vsftp. Vsftp works fine, I
can login through horde/gollem, I can download or open files, but, when
I try to make any other operation (like upload or mkdir) I get this:

*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: realpath() in
*/srv/www/htdocs/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php* on line *96*

backends.php from gollem config dir:

<?php
$backends['hordeftp'] = array(
    'name' => 'FTP Server',
    'driver' => 'ftp',
    'preferred' => '',
    'hordeauth' => true,
    'params' => array(
        // The hostname/IP Address of the FTP server
        'hostspec' => 'localhost',
        // The port number of the FTP server
        'port' => 21,
        // Use passive mode?
        'pasv' => false
    ),
    'attributes' => array('type', 'name', 'download', 'modified',
'size', 'permission', 'owner', 'group')
);

Every suggestion will be very appreciated.
Feel free to ask me every other info about the configuration.

Ciao e grazie comunque (TIA).

*
*