[gollem] Gollem disk quota

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Thu Jun 23 13:08:38 PDT 2005

Quoting Jacques Beaudoin <jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca>:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm a new member to the Gollem mailing list.
>
> I use IMP with the DBMAIL-MYSQL-IMAP server for 2000 users.
>
> I would like to offer disk space for my users.
>
> One thing i would like to know does Gollem support disk Quota ?

Gollem, as a frontend interface to the backend storage system, has
nothing to do with quotas.  Any quotas need to be set in the backend.

It may be nice for gollem to have an interface to backend quotas in the
future, but this is not implemented (and will not be implemented for
the 1.0 release).

michael