[gollem] Gollem disk quota

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Thu Jun 23 13:50:58 PDT 2005

Quoting AJ <aj at mindcrash.com>:

> This is a feature that I also would like, and I have sponsered a bounty
> for it.
> There was some patches submitted for it awhile back, but they never
> made into CVS, not sure what the status of it is now...

Looks like this is Bug #162.  Just some notes on a very quick perusal
of the gollem part of the patches submitted:

1) this should be allowed to be turned on/off per backend setting, not
generally in the configuration file
2) there is absolutely no hurry to get this into gollem since it will
require a version of Horde that doesn't even exist yet (i.e. Horde 3.1
at the earliest).

michael