[gollem] Blank Screen in Gollem after install

Nick Cole nick at cole2.com
Thu Jun 23 14:09:32 PDT 2005

OK, I have turned on php warnings, and logging. I now get the following
error when I try to access File Manager:

Warning: main(Log.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
in /homepages/1/d69754957/htdocs/cole/admin/horde-3.0.4/lib/VFS.php on
line 4

This line of code is trying to require_once 'Log.php'

Nick.