[gollem] Downloaded file shown on single line

Nick Cole nick at cole2.com
Mon Jun 27 02:10:10 PDT 2005

When using gollem to navigate an FTP backend, all works fine except when I click
on a file name in the directory listing (e.g backends.php). The file gets
downloaded, but is displayed on a single line in the gollem viewer rather than
following the line breaks in the file.

I suspect this might be todo with whether the file is downloaded in ascii or
binary format, but I can't see anywhere in gollem (or horde) to specify which
file types to treat as ascii.

Any ideas?

Nick.