[gollem] Downloaded file shown on single line

Nick Cole nick at cole2.com
Mon Jun 27 08:47:51 PDT 2005

Thanks for your reply Chuck ...

I'm using backends.php as an example (so it would be familiar!), so it's a
straight php text file. When the file is downloaded it is perfectly formatted.
I've just tried with some other file types, and the problem seems to stem from
the file types. So, backends.php.dist views normally as a text file, whereas
anything with a file type of php is being displayed on a single line.

I haven't done anything with either my horde or gollem mime drivers, but could
the problem be there? horde mime_drivers.php is using an internal php syntax
highlighting engine - is that internal to horde, or php? Maybe this needs
upgrading?

I am using horde 3.0.4; gollem 1.0 BETA; IE 6.0

horde/mime_drivers.php php section:

/**
* PHP driver settings
*/
$mime_drivers['horde']['php']['inline'] = true;
$mime_drivers['horde']['php']['handles'] = array(
    'application/x-php', 'x-extension/phps',
    'x-extension/php3s', 'application/x-httpd-php',
    'application/x-httpd-php3', 'application/x-httpd-phps');
$mime_drivers['horde']['php']['icons'] = array(
    'default' => 'php.png');

Nick.