[gollem] Strange problem

Pedro Bastos pbastos at ucdb.br
Mon Jul 4 09:24:48 PDT 2005

Hello,

	I've got a real annoying problem here. I'm using all snapshots from
jul-04. PHP 5.0.4 with Apache 2 (Linux).

	My Gollem backend is FTP. It connects well, list directories, upload
files, create folders, view file, etc. All seems to be working just
fine. Except when I try to download any file. Well, he does download
files, but there is some ascii/binary issue. Perhaps coding, charset...
I dont know. The file is downloaded but the application associated with
it tells the file is corrupted or some similar message.

	Hacking the coding, got to file gollem/view.php on this part:

	$data = $GLOBALS['gollem_vfs']->read($filedir, $filename);

(....)
	$browser->downloadHeaders($filename);
	echo $data;
	break;

	What issues on PHP must be accomplished to make this echo work well? If
any....

	Thanks in advance,

	Pedro Bastos