[gollem] show_dotfiles being ignored?

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Wed Jul 13 04:36:43 PDT 2005

Hi,

I'm using the latest CVS checkout of gollem, with the SMB VFS code to connect to
a Samba server.  I have show_dotfiles -> 0 but I'm still seeing dotfiles.  It
looks to me like this should be independent of the backend being used.

Also, it might be helpful to tag the current code with FRAMEWORK_3.  I cvs
updated -rFRAMEWORK_3, to make sure I had the latest and greatest and to catch
any late checkins after RC1 was released, and promptly wiped all of my gollem
code, because gollem isn't tagged :)

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer