[gollem] Gollem 1.0-RC2

slusarz@curecanti.org slusarz at curecanti.org
Thu Jul 28 10:27:18 PDT 2005

The Horde Team is pleased to announce the second release candidate of the Gollem
File Manager version H3 (1.0-RC2).

Gollem is a web-based file manager, providing the ability to fully
manage a hierarchical file system stored in a variety of backends such as a
SQL database, as part of a real filesystem, or on an FTP server.

Barring any major problems, this code will be released as Gollem 1.0.
We encourage widespread testing and feedback via the mailing lists or our bug
tracking system.  Updated translations would be great.

The major changes compared to the Gollem 1.0-RC1 version are:
    * Allow home directory to be autocreated on login if it doesn't exist.
    * Added ability to copy/cut between VFS backends.
    * Added clipboard screen.

The Gollem 1.0-RC2 distribution is available from the following locations:

    ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/gollem/gollem-1.0-rc2.tar.gz
    http://ftp.horde.org/pub/gollem/gollem-1.0-rc2.tar.gz

Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:

    http://www.horde.org/mirrors.php

MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:

    c5270fd6603ddf21682e7dcbb41b195c  gollem-1.0-rc2.tar.gz

Have fun!

The Horde Team.