[gollem] Gollem creating directory issue

Ryan Beatty ryan.beatty at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 03:24:56 PDT 2005

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I'm using vsftpd for the ftp service. I have
managed to resolve the issue by removing the call to autocreatePath in
Gollem.php createFolder function.

For some reason the paths are not being passed correctly to this
function, not sure whats going on. However users can now create
folders in their current directory, which is all you really need.

How come this was not picked up before it was released?

Thanks,

Ryan