[gollem] Gollem integration with IMP

Zoltan Arpadffy zoli at polarhome.com
Tue Sep 13 02:36:53 PDT 2005

Jan,

thank you for your answer...
I am aware that IMAP server has nothing to do with gollem, but IMP does.

If user is already authenticated IMP (and user already has choosen an
host) - I would expect that option "hordeauth = true" in gollem uses not
just username and password but host as well.

I know that option "hordeauth = full" exists, but it uses
username at hostname - that is not valid during an ftp session.

Somethigng that I am looking is an automatic substitution of hostname to
gollem's backend config file as an ftp server - exatly the same server
that IMP used to authenticate user through imap protocol.

I am not sure that it is implemented... but it would be very usefull.

Today it work fine, when all ftp servers are defined in gollems backend
config file and user choses it's server again.

I guess that IMP's realm or server variable could be the right glue.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,