[gollem] Gollem version 1.0: Cannot download files with ftp backend defined

Erik Mortensen horde at kvarnsten.dk
Tue Sep 13 13:55:51 PDT 2005

Dear All

Im running Horde 3.0.5 on PHP Version: 4.3.11 (Safe mode) and Apache version
1.3.33. All horde requirements is fullfilled (and Gollems)

Modules installed are:
Gollem: H3 (1.0)
Horde: 3.0.5
Imp: H3 (4.0.3)
Kronolith: H3 (2.0.3)
Mnemo: H3 (2.0.1)
Nag: H3 (2.0.2)
Turba: H3 (2.0.3)

I've installed Gollem version 1.0 on the Horde 3.0.5 framework. I use a ftp
backend.
I can upload, rename, delete, cut, copy, make folders, delete folders whatever
but NOT download. I click on the filename or icon and nothing
happens...nothing. I allow popups in my browser. I have my site trusted. No
blocks anywhere whatsoever.

With IMP I can easily download attahcments. All other Horde modules I use works
well too.

I can easily download via ftp:// in MSIE or Firefox or by an ordinary FTP
client. Same login, same password.

I have read (and followed) the install docs, faqs. I have tried all I
know.

I have a feeling I might have overlooked somthing. Anyone seen this behavior
before?

All idears will be appreciated.
Erik Mortensen