[gollem] Gollem version 1.0: Cannot download files with ftp backend defined

Erik Mortensen horde at kvarnsten.dk
Fri Sep 16 03:09:18 PDT 2005

Yes to click on the icon and yes to java is enablet. I have a second
installation where everything works perfect! So it's properly not the client,
not the browser, and not the ftp serverinstallation. Only difference is PHP
safe mode. Safe mode in off on the installation that works, and php safe mode
is on on the installation the does not work! Strange? Does Gollem need
to write
to a tmp space maybe different from horde or imp on downloading a file?
I just can't figure it out :( But then again I'm not to sharp on PHP
code to see
where it goes wrong :)

Best Regards
Erik Mortensen