[gollem] Selecting server based on IMP server

Jacob Elder jake.horde at trec.us
Wed Oct 12 10:08:13 PDT 2005

I want to automatically select the backend hostspec based on which IMAP server
Imp is using. My organization has 5 backend servers running IMAP and FTP, so I
was imagining something like this:

$backends['auto'] = array(
    'name' => 'Automatic',
    'driver' => 'ftp',
    'preferred' => '',
    'hordeauth' => full,
    'params' => array(
        'hostspec' => // PHP magic here,
    ),
    'root' => '/',
    'home' => '',
    'createhome' => 'false',
    // 'filter' => '^regex$',
    'attributes' => array('type', 'name', 'download', 'modified', 'size',
'permission', 'owner', 'group')
);

It's been a couple of years since I've done anything serious with PHP (more
comfortable in Perl), so I'm not really sure where to start. Is there any way
to see the which server the user selected from the Imp login screen?

--
Jacob Elder