[gollem] Samba driver?

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Fri Oct 14 08:13:59 PDT 2005

Quoting "Chris St. Pierre" <stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu>:

> We're looking at using Gollem, but we'd like to be able to use a Samba
> driver with it.  Looking at the configuration file, it appears that
> such a driver is apparently in development.  Does anyone know when it
> will be generally available?  Horde Framework 4, perhaps?

What Jan said should work for you.  Install the released version of Gollem,
install the VFS_SMB driver from the framework packages in CVS, and configure a
SMB backend in Gollem.  We aren't using it heavily but haven't encountered any
problems for the people are have used it.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator