[gollem] Providing only Gollem

Paul Dorman paul.dorman at solnetsolutions.co.nz
Tue Nov 15 20:19:08 PST 2005

Hi there,

I've installed Gollem to provide web access to our FTP server. I would
like to show only Gollem when the user has authenticated, but don't know
how at the moment.

I also find it a bit confusing that there is a "login" button when I go
to the File Manager, though I'm using the default Horde credentials with
hordeauth (I'm using the FTP server for authentication). Seems a bit
unnecessary to have the user click a button instead of just taking them
to the file manager interface.

Of course that issue would disappear when I get Gollem to be the primary
interface.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

Just as an aside, I'd also be interested in whether anyone is looking
into making Gollem more usable by adapting it to use the AJAX framework.

Thanks again!
Paul