[gollem] Providing only Gollem

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Wed Nov 16 04:55:05 PST 2005

Set the initial application preference to be gollem and set the
authentication option to be to let a Horde application handle
authentication.

Horde:Options:Other Information:Display Options:What application should
Horde..? for the first (or 'initial_application' in
horde/config/prefs.php if you want to set sitewide)

Horde:Setup:Horde:Authentication for the second, to configure Gollem as
the application to use for authentication.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator