[gollem] umask settings

Paul Dorman paul.dorman at solnetsolutions.co.nz
Fri Nov 18 21:10:59 PST 2005

Well, I don't know about you, but I think an good solution to my problem
(which I've just implemented) is to add a call to
$GLOBALS['gollem_vfs']->changePermissions($dir, $name, '770'); to
createFolder and a similar one for writeFile in Gollem.php.

I capture the returned values to each call (writeFile/createFolder and
changePermissions) and return the combined boolean.

I've also taken out the Permissions column from the display, and the
chmod option from the drop-down Actions list.

Now the files get created with the exact same permissions as they would
have if the user had put files or created directories with ftp, scp, or
sftp.

Incidentally, for those Horde users who just want to leverage Gollem for
some reason, having the ability to set a default umask or permission set
could be useful.

Regards,
Paul