[gollem] umask settings

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Sun Nov 20 23:11:20 PST 2005

> Well, we have a umask configuration setting in Horde, so at least if
> using the "file" VFS driver, this should be used.

This doesn't make much sense.  That 'umask' parameter only deals with
the umask on the local web server.  Obviously, in the majority of
situations, the VFS driver will have little/nothing to do with the
filesystem on the local server.  Not to mention that the umask to use
for a non-attached process run by an imaginary user may not be the same
umask you want for a user's files.

michael