[gollem] muvfs question

Christopher Arnold christopher.arnold at tufts.edu
Sat Nov 26 21:05:23 PST 2005

1st post, please excuse if this has been answered and I didn't use a
correct search string looking though the archives.

I _believe_ I need the exact opposite of the muvfs functionality; I need
multiple users to have one VFS home directory based on their group
membership (which is unique).  I was trying to figure out how to get the
getHome() function to return what I need with a query of the
horde_datatree table:

    SELECT datatree_name FROM horde_datatree WHERE
group_uid='horde.groups' AND user_uid=???

Any thoughts on how to achieve this?  It doesn't matter to me what VFS
backend I use so if one makes more sense than another....

Many thanks,

-CMA