[gollem] mgollem iniciative

Zoltan Arpadffy zoli at polarhome.com
Tue Dec 20 22:16:06 PST 2005

> Sure? :)
Yes, I am sure... and you do not need to be ironic with me.

I was wonder if there are more golem users that share my opinion.
I am not afraid to put some time and competence in order to develop my part
of it.

Also, I am aware that you Chuck and few others from horde development gang
did very good job and developed the whole Horde. We all do feel respect for
that.

I was awaiting a positive approach from your side instead of sarcastic
comment.

Maybe you could instruct us - who haven't done that much for Horde so far,
how could we contribute more in the future.

Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Zoltan Arpadffy