[gollem] mgollem iniciative

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Dec 21 06:48:52 PST 2005

Quoting Zoltan Arpadffy <zoli at polarhome.com>:

> Yes, I am sure... and you do not need to be ironic with me.

Far from it. Sounds useful to me, though obviously there are kinks to
work out with mobile devices that can't handle files, or can't handle
large files. I was saying, sure, do it.

> I am not afraid to put some time and competence in order to develop my part
> of it.

That'd be great.

> I was awaiting a positive approach from your side instead of sarcastic
> comment.

I'm sorry you took it that way.

> Maybe you could instruct us - who haven't done that much for Horde so far,
> how could we contribute more in the future.

Code, like this idea, is always great.

-chuck

--
"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships