[gollem] Gollem with quota

Manuel Rodríguez Salgado mrsalgado at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 23:43:38 PST 2006

Hi,

i have installed Gollem 1.0.2 with horde 3.0.9 and i want to configure quota.
I have read that it support, but when i enable this option
(backends.php) appears the follow message:

Notice: Use of undefined constant VFS_QUOTA_METRIC_BYTE - assumed
'VFS_QUOTA_METRIC_BYTE' in /usr/share/horde3/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on
line 964

Notice: Use of undefined constant VFS_QUOTA_METRIC_KB - assumed
'VFS_QUOTA_METRIC_KB' in /usr/share/horde3/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on
line 965

Notice: Use of undefined constant VFS_QUOTA_METRIC_MB - assumed
'VFS_QUOTA_METRIC_MB' in /usr/share/horde3/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on
line 966

Notice: Use of undefined constant VFS_QUOTA_METRIC_GB - assumed
'VFS_QUOTA_METRIC_GB' in /usr/share/horde3/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on
line 968

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setquota() in
/usr/share/horde3/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 975

I am search the function setquota but I did not find it.

Thanks
(Excuse my english)

Manuel