[gollem] Whats a god gollem with quota setup ?

Jacques Beaudoin jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Wed Jan 25 13:54:00 PST 2006

HI,

I need gollem with quota support because i have 2500
users that will be sharing disks space.

By better way I mean "a other gollem with quota setup"

that "might be better for any reason"

then "horde + gollem + proftpd + mysql_quotatab + clamav"

Cordialement

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
Montréal, Québec, Canada

Courriel/Email: jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Cel: 514 918-3350