[gollem] Using SFTP with Gollem

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Thu Mar 2 07:58:59 PST 2006

John--

IIRC, it's possible to do FTPS with Gollem, which is a very different
beast than SFTP.  SFTP is not supported, but I'm sure an SFTP backend
would be very popular if you wanted to write it.  I'd use it! :)

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University