[gollem] FTP Backends not Appearing in File Manager Drop Down List

Pieter Bruinsma pbruinsma at fotgroup.com
Tue Mar 7 00:15:08 PST 2006

Hi,

Well I installed gollem no problem. I used the basic backends.php.dist
as my start backends.php. The supplied five items appeared no problem in
the "shown" dropdown list,

I then changed a few settings (just ftp domain etc.) And again no
problem. However maybe because I did something (and I do not remember
doing anything - which is a problem) the ftp and ftp horde entries
disappeared from the drop down list.

I restored back to the original backend.php thinking that would recover
them. But no. The "SQL server", "SQL Server with Home", and "Virtual
Home Directories" appear in the dropdown list  - the FTP entries do not.
I amended the description of the items in the backends.php just to make
sure this is the file that is being picked up - and yes it is.

Has anybody got any idea what the problem is?

Regards, Pieter