[gollem] Bug with spaces in Group Name

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Thu Mar 9 03:56:40 PST 2006

Does anyone know if this was dealt with?

I've had a search in the devel list and it seems to me nothing was
submitted. I'm currently getting the same problem.

If the group name has a space in it, it gets added to the correct column
in the file list for the given folder and everything appear correct
appart from the filename itself, which seems to be a concatenation of
all the columns together.

This makes it impossible to select files for rename or download.

Just wondering firstly, if the patch mentioned in 93 was submitted and
if not, does Joeri Pronk still frequent this list and have the patch, it
would save me the hassle of looking at this ;)

Martin...