[gollem] FTP Backends not Appearing in File Manager Drop Down List

Vladimir Kosovac vkosovac at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 14:12:31 PST 2006

Michael M Slusarz <slusarz <at> horde.org> writes:

> Most likely you have duplicate entry keys so that the second entry is
> overwriting the earlier ftp entry.  Also, if you make changes to the
> backends.php file, you need to close your session before you will see
> any changes.

Greetings.

I've noticed the same thing last night - one of the six entries
(first one) just disappeared from the list (ftp backends), without
anyone even looking at config files.

At the time I was just trying to pull down couple of documents (over the
internet) from my ftp directory. One of them (pdf) went fine but bloody
word document kept opening new firefox page every time I clicked on a
download link for it. I'm guessing MIME config would be the culprit here
but I fail to see whywould that cause backend to disapear from the list.

I've just rechecked backends.php - everything was in order. Regardless, I
commented out the entry in question and created new one to no avail.
Restarted everything I could think of on both machines, cleared my browser's
cache and cookies - pretty much everything short of rebooting the servers
but that backend won't show up in the list.

I really don't know where else to look, any tips you may have greatly
appreciated.

Rgds, Vladimir