[gollem] Gollem problem

Fabio Pedretti fabio.pedretti at ing.unibs.it
Wed Mar 29 03:08:27 PST 2006

Hi,
I am using horde 3.1.1 and gollem 1.0.2.
I have the following problems:

1) The "File Manager" menu does not appear if I login with a normal user, but
appears only if I login with a user that has been put in
$conf['auth']['admins'] in horde/config/conf.php

3) I have translated in italian some modules (passwd, imp, gollem). The
translations works in passwd and imp, but in gollem sometime I see the
italian version and sometime the english version. Seems this "choiche" is
entirely random, if I reload the page sometimes gollem is in english,
sometimes in italian.

I have used horde 3.1 and 3.1.1, I have reinstalled and reconfigured horde and
gollem but I get the same results. However the first time I used gollem
works, the problems seems to be started when I have updated and installed the
gollem it_IT.po file.