[gollem] split horde and gollem

Julian Pace Ross julian.paceross at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 11:51:15 PDT 2006

I set up another horde installation under a different directory with gollem
only (and configured webserver)...and I can confirm that it works fine.. It
was up and running 'out of the box' without problems. I would however create
another mysql user and db... (or whatever db you're using).
I guess this could also be done more elegantly with permissions etc, over
one installation... but anyway it worked for me.
Julian