[gollem] Problem uploading files with a ' in the name

Murray Trainer mtrainer at central-data.net
Tue May 16 06:27:47 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-16 at 11:44 +0200, Martin Lohmeier wrote:
> Murray Trainer wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have the latest stable version of gollem working fine but I get the
> > error below trying to upload a file with an apostrophe in the name such
> > as READ'ME.txt.
> >
> >  NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND opening remote file \Documents\READ
> > \'ME.txt
> >
> > Obviously the workaround is to rename the file but hopefully there is a
> > fix for this in a newer version.
> >
> > Murray
> >

> No problem here with files like "READ'ME" or "READ'ME.txt". Tryed Win32
> and Linux2.6 / KDE 3.5 (Firefox 1.5 on both systems). Horde and gollem
> are the latest, stable versions.
>
> What browser / OS did you use?
>
> bye, Martin

I get the problem using a recent version of Firefox on XP and Firefox
1.5.02 on Linux.  I also have a problem with files with a double quotes
ie. " in them.  The upload fails and the error just says 2 - not very
helpful.  I will try it on XP when I get to work tomorrow.  Is there
some PHP setting that could be the problem?

Murray