[gollem] Multiple Group related Samba backends

Murray Trainer mtrainer at central-data.net
Fri Jun 2 01:56:36 PDT 2006

Hi All,

Our LDAP users home Samba shares are accessible via Gollem - that works
fine.  We also have some group Samba shares that only members of the
LDAP group can access.  I have setup Horde to access groups via LDAP and
that works fine.  I have setup a smb backend for one of the group Samba
shares and only members of the group can access it.  That's all great
but we don't want anyone who is not a member of the group to even see
the name of the share.  Any ideas how to achieve this?

Thanks

Murray