[gollem] FTP Backend root

Chris cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Sun Jul 2 08:14:22 PDT 2006

Hi Michael.

Thanks for the help.

I have tried this suggestion, and I get the same exact problem.

Here is how that portion of my backends.php looks now:

      'root' => '/home/' . Auth::getAuth() . '/gollem',
     // 'home' => './gollem',
     // 'createhome' => false,
      'permissions' => '750',
     // 'filter' => '^regex$',
     // 'quota' => true,
     'clipboard' => true,

The gollem dir definitely exists, and the perms are good.  If I
comment out the 'root' line, it works, but it takes me one dir above
my gollem dir (straight into the user's homedir, where they can delete
things they shouldn't touch).

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Chris