[gollem] Mild quirkyness with Gollem using IE

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Mon Jul 3 16:06:26 PDT 2006

Hello,

I am using Gollem 1.0.2 with Horde 3.0.10 and I	am noticing one small issue.
I have 2 backends configured for Gollem.  When in Horde, I click on File
Manager, I am presented with a drop down box.  Then, I choose my second
option, which is using the ftp backend option, I am unable to type in my
username until I either click on the password box, then click back on
username, or (from Windoze XP), Alt-tab to change focus, then alt-tab back
to Gollem.  It seems that the cursor focus is lost anytime I click on my
second option.  This happens everytime in IE.

Firefox works just fine.  So before someone suggests why don't I just switch
to a real browser then, I'm just wondering if I am just A$$ out with IE?

Thanks,

John H. Bennett III
bennettj at thebennetthome.com