[gollem] command driver to get the quota

Manoel Prazeres prazeres at impa.br
Sat Aug 5 06:46:30 PDT 2006

I have two questions about the VFS quota:

1) How to specify a different limit per user?

2) In my environment, the "quota" command already have the usage and
the limit. It is not necessary to calculate them.

Obrigado,
Manoel Prazeres (MP165-ARIN)
Network Administrator
Instituto de Matematica Pura e Aplicada   E-mail: prazeres at impa.br
Estrada Dona Castorina 110                Voice:  +55-21-2529-5061
22460-320 Rio de Janeiro RJ Brasil        Fax:    +55-21-2529-5067